juvenile alice springs king browns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamgo

Reaction score
[/ATTACH]my new pets bred by shane black

Attachments

• jamies 003.jpg
    jamies 003.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 191
  • jamies 011.jpg
    jamies 011.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 153
Wow Handsome snake!

Can anyone get a venomous snake after working was up licenses for a few years? Also i take it that it still has venom glands/fangs? Sorry for silly questions but i am new to Ozzie snake keeping.

PS keep your fingers safe from that bad boy hehe.

drool!!! They are awesome jamgo, so very jealous!!

But i can understand if they're not upto your standands and will happily help you out by taking them off your hands :lol: Whaddaya say?? :p

[/ATTACH]my new pets bred by shane black

I was speaking to him the other day and he never even told me they had hatched! They'll get even better as they get older. How good are the parents!!! The fathers the best Mulga i've seen.

Yeah, both parents are spectacular, especially the father.
I'm trying to raise the funds now to get a couple of them.

Wow Handsome snake!

Can anyone get a venomous snake after working was up licenses for a few years? Also i take it that it still has venom glands/fangs? Sorry for silly questions but i am new to Ozzie snake keeping.

PS keep your fingers safe from that bad boy hehe.

Yes for both questions. And yes for the ps.

yeah the parents are nice,iam very happy with babies you will not regret getting any vincent,i think i could not part with them pythonrockchik1 so you will have to contact shane if you want any.

Any more interesting pics Jamgo? I've heard you've got some nice stuff.

here is some more picts big ryano

[/attach][/attach][/attach]

Attachments

• jamies 018.jpg
    jamies 018.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 56
  • jamies 013.jpg
    jamies 013.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 98
  • jamies 022.jpg
    jamies 022.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 55
  • jamies 026.jpg
    jamies 026.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 72
Excellent. Do you breed Marsh Snakes? There seems to be a lot of people chasing them at the moment.

no not at the moment big ryano, but there is a big difference in people chasing small elapids and people willing to pay for them.

I've heard other people who keep them say the same thing.
Funny how people say their keen for something, but expect it for nothing.

a good example big ryano is devis banded snakes i heard alot of people wanting these and a pair comes up on reptiles down under an no takers yet

Yeah Jamgo, i expected those to be snapped up pretty quickly.
Their about the same price as a pair of BHP's, and i know what i'd rather have!

How do these snakes behave in a plastic tub with no lid? Are they escape artists or fairly happy to just lay about. Would love to own an elapid but no comfy with it or my skills yet.Do u handle these or just via hook, feed by tongs only. Wish u all the best and safe snake handling,,Regards Cracks

ps great collection im very jealous

There actually at their ugliest right now! Dads basically a yellow/white/cream mulga. I didnt even know what species it was the first time i saw it! If they turn out half as good as him they'll be amazing.

C'mon Jamgo. Where's some more photos of your Death Adders? I know your got more than that!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back