Melbourne Reptile Expo

Discussion in 'General Reptile Discussion' started by Ella C, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Ella C

Ella C Not so new Member

2. RoryBreaker

RoryBreaker Well-Known Member

3. Ella C

Ella C Not so new Member

Oh, thanks! I guessed I never clicked on it because of it said 2018. Did you go last year?

4. Sdaji

Sdaji Almost Legendary

I'll be going. If you're in Melbourne and interested in reptiles it's definitely worth going along and checking it out :) I'll be working at a table with various pythons for sale, feel free to come and say hello :) If you're interested in buying reptiles it's worth coming along and seeing if anything takes your fancy, but even if not it's a good opportunity to see a fairly wide variety of reptiles all in the one place and get a feel for what people are keeping and breeding, and to meet other keen herpers... and to be fair, the human freak show is worth checking out too! There's a colourful selection of humanity on display walking around, not exactly typical of the overall population.

5. Stompsy

Stompsy Subscriber Subscriber

We go every year... last year was the busiest I’ve seen it and we’ll be getting there when gates open this year to avoid the queue. It’s pretty good, lots to see even if you aren’t buying.

6. LilithLeChat

LilithLeChat Active Member

I’m looking forward to it although I’m worried I’ll end up with another addition...
    If I don’t bring my licence, but have a picture of it on my phone, is it acceptable to buy a reptile?