more LOL photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this made me LOL, but most of my non-herp friends were mortified !

34fo8w9.jpg

no offence but that was really stupid and dangerous for that person to have their snake out and moving around on public transport, there could have been someone on the train who has a snake phobia who could have possibly placed themselves in a dangerous situation trying to get away

definitely NOT something that should have happened

i gather that wasnt in Australia? if she isnt that person breaking his licence conditions?

Yep, everything you said Jeannine I pretty much agree with, that is why it made me LOL.

It was taken (by an FB friend of my wife) a couple of months back on the Granville line (Yes, NSW, Australia). Apparently other commuters weren't happy about it, but it is unknown whether he was apprehended (or spoken to by authorities) or not.

no offence but that was really stupid and dangerous for that person to have their snake out and moving around on public transport, there could have been someone on the train who has a snake phobia who could have possibly placed themselves in a dangerous situation trying to get away

definitely NOT something that should have happened

i gather that wasnt in Australia? if she isnt that person breaking his licence conditions?

do you consider the same with a bird or a dog or a cat? there are people with such phobias out there you know, really, stuff people and stuff the licence restrictions.
do you want to wrap the whole world up on bubble wrap for their own safety?
I suppose you agree with that school in the news who banned kids doing high five because one might get hurt too? pah!

good ones rockethead

actually recharge the last time i looked i couldnt take my cats or dogs on public transport unless my dog was a 'working' dog and if people didnt like that they have the choice to not take the train/bus and wait for the next one, ive also rarely seen someone on public transport with a bird of any sort sitting on their shoulders

im pretty sure its ILLEGAL for this person to have the snake out in public and out of its container like this person has, he risked a heck of a lot by letting it crawl all over him on public transport, i do believe you can only take your reptile outside your home to attend a vet, perhaps he had another reason to have it out in public, im willing to admit he may have a licence that allows him to do so but im pretty sure 'this' photo demonstrates no matter what he would have been outside the rules of any licence, he could have very well had his snake removed

there is a big difference between a school banning high fives (which is silly) and the idiotic act of this moron and if you dont see the difference then i think it is 'YOUR' problem not mine nor do i expect to bubble wrap the world but again being confronted with a snake on a public train is NOT a normal everyday occurrence and im guessing you would think it was totally ok if it had been a venomous snake ?????? would it be perfectly ok to him to whip out say a red bellied black, wrap it around his neck and to hell with any passengers nearby especially a child?

and i guess all those commuters who werent happy with it are just 'haters' huh and should have just shut up and got off the train?

you need to accept there are people out there who DO have snake phobias and confronting this on pubic transport is the LAST thing they should have to expect OR accept

good ones rockethead

actually recharge the last time i looked i couldnt take my cats or dogs on public transport unless my dog was a 'working' dog and if people didnt like that they have the choice to not take the train/bus and wait for the next one, ive also rarely seen someone on public transport with a bird of any sort sitting on their shoulders

im pretty sure its ILLEGAL for this person to have the snake out in public and out of its container like this person has, he risked a heck of a lot by letting it crawl all over him on public transport, i do believe you can only take your reptile outside your home to attend a vet, perhaps he had another reason to have it out in public, im willing to admit he may have a licence that allows him to do so but im pretty sure 'this' photo demonstrates no matter what he would have been outside the rules of any licence, he could have very well had his snake removed

there is a big difference between a school banning high fives (which is silly) and the idiotic act of this moron and if you dont see the difference then i think it is 'YOUR' problem not mine nor do i expect to bubble wrap the world but again being confronted with a snake on a public train is NOT a normal everyday occurrence and im guessing you would think it was totally ok if it had been a venomous snake ?????? would it be perfectly ok to him to whip out say a red bellied black, wrap it around his neck and to hell with any passengers nearby especially a child?

and i guess all those commuters who werent happy with it are just 'haters' huh and should have just shut up and got off the train?

you need to accept there are people out there who DO have snake phobias and confronting this on pubic transport is the LAST thing they should have to expect OR accept

981392ec0de72734ae72e826cae2a55b-giant-snakes-on-subway.jpg

These people are stupid that why the photos are funny.

I saw a person walk into McDonalds the other night with a Carpet Snake, I think half these people dont have permits or
haven't read the conditions of keeping them.

Heelssss You should put your profile pic up thats pritty funny. :lol: With the mouse.

Last edited:
well done to those posting photos, im enjoying them

as for the 'idiots' i wonder how funny it would be if the powers that be held them up as examples as to why they should revoke the licenses of snake owners and either making owners present themselves and their snakes to the offices or have officers come around to remove all their snakes,after labeling them all 'irresponsible' due to the actions of a few morons

no skin off my nose personally

657712bd-bdf8-4390.jpg
657712bd-be26-b955.jpg
657712bd-be59-cd89.jpg
657712bd-bea0-363b.jpg
657712bd-bedb-ecc3.jpg
657712bd-bef5-c8b4.jpg
657712bd-bf20-dae3.jpg
657712bd-bf5a-3f94.jpg
657712bd-bf8c-182e.jpg
657712bd-bfa7-f075.jpg
657712bd-bfc4-2783.jpg