more LOL photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
funnycatninja.jpg

funny_motivational_posters_07.jpg

okay is that bungy jump croc video real? now look really close at the water, it doesn't ripple out much further than the croc, cos water normally would ripple out for ages! what do you recon?

okay is that bungy jump croc video real? now look really close at the water, it doesn't ripple out much further than the croc, cos water normally would ripple out for ages! what do you recon?

of corse not, it was made for a tv commercial. cant remember which product it was for tho

Thought so, it does happen, i'v heard of a skydiver landing in a river with crocs, the crocs killed/ate the skydiver.

im glad your enjoying it

so many funny photo's giving us a giggle

funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-feel-like-dancing.jpg

daughter.jpg

holycrap.jpg

funny-pictures-post-bachelor-party-quandry.jpg

funny-pictures-lamp-love2.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-tonight-on-the-first.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-oh-yeah.jpg

Last edited:
Not a pic, but a video of my old beardie :)

[video=youtube;f7bBTsyH240]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7bBTsyH240&list=UU4GJ63O1nK_Vgmd-ds-BqPQ&index=8&feature=plcp[/video]

and a pic I made a while ago for another thread...

DSC_0471-Copy-1.jpg

watch this and do not take your eyes of the car in this ad and have a look closely at what is really going on in the car, need to turn up the volume a bit aswell before you watch this ad, its really interesting.

Scary Car Advert - YouTube

pinoy that snake one is WOW, love it

:lol: @ the bearded dragon

oh one of 'them' videos huh mo
:lol:

I'm laughing cos thats not what my graph would look like!!! and im not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back