• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

my beardie wont stop trying to run up the glass..!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i need help, my black soil beardy is afew years old now, she's little for er age because she wouldnt eat anything but crickets for the first few months of her life, (Damn her eating habits *shakes fist*) anyway, she's in a glass tank with proper UVA and UVB etc. climbing sticks and logs and all, but she will not stop trying to climb up the glass, ALL day she will stand on her tail and back legs and claw and attempt to climb the verticle glass, at first i though.. hmm REFLECTION!?!?! but no i put paper up and she tried climbing that so i gave up and took it down, my guess is she is a bearded dragon who has driven herself to the edges of insanity, well whats your guess?? HELP!!!!

Mine do that when they are either hungry or when they can see there reflection in the mirror across the room. Otherwise it may be a tempreature problem, and they are trying to move to better thermoregulate.

btw, this is in the for sale section, can a mod please get this moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back