Need Help With My Enclosure!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reptile 1 enclosures don't work like that,you have to take off the top and then the sides come apart.There are no screws on the side
How is the top fixed to sides then when it is sandwiched between the sides? The third photo in the original post shows three screws which I assumed were part of the fixings for the top.

How is the top fixed to sides then when it is sandwiched between the sides? The third photo in the original post shows three screws which I assumed were part of the fixings for the top.
The screw placements are whack haha

I still don't know wtf is going on, but if you were to somehow remove the roof, the sides would be fairly weak at the bottom. It could work, but just happy we fixed it without any chipped, smoothed diamond pythons :)

my bad I didn't look at the first pic,I was assuming it was a glass enclosure DOH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back