• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

nepenthes pitcherplants

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
i will have some rooted cuttings available in about a month, checked yesterday and some had rooted but what them a little more established first, should be 7-8, $10 each, not sure on postage yet should be around $5, i think they are nepenthes "red leopard"

yup, cutting off that exact plant, should have probably mentioned that

will let you know when they are ready, how many would you want?

no problems, most are already growing new shoots but need a better root system first

hey hornet, i'll take two.

if you're into orchids i've got tons of different kinds, basically everything except phaleneopsis, so perhaps we could do a swap?

if not, happy to pay :)

noni

what you got in the way of cattleya hybrids? i would love one on the large yellow flowers with a purple lip

not at the moment, can get them if you are after them, just let me know what species

only 2 left at this stage, if you miss out i will take more cuttings

what you got in the way of cattleya hybrids? i would love one on the large yellow flowers with a purple lip

hey hornet, just trying to suss out what i've got - pretty sure i can get you a yellow/purple cattleya, and a mini purple cat and i'll see what other minis i have. no sophronitis tho sorry. will post pics of flowers when i find them on an external hard drive i have around here somewhere...

Hornet, I will take one of those if you have any left.
Thanks

hornet - is this the kind of yellow with purple lip you were after? i haven't got this plant personally but mum is going to check her collection for me :)

Attachments

• Blc. Chinese Bronze 'Marco Polo'.jpg.jpg
    Blc. Chinese Bronze 'Marco Polo'.jpg.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 19
lol that would most certainly do me, more of a green but still nice, the ones i'm thinking of a like canary yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back