Possible broken back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it???/ why let the animal suffer??? put it out of its misery!!!!!! destroying the brain is the most humane euthanasia....
Are you a vet if the answeris no please do not try to tell someone how to euthanise apart from the fact it is still illegal to kill native reptile no matter what the reason

hi guys havent been able to log on for a couple of days, unfortunately the lizards had to be put down he was in a pretty bad way :( atleast its in a better place now.

hi guys havent been able to log on for a couple of days, unfortunately the lizards had to be put down he was in a pretty bad way :( atleast its in a better place now.

unfortunate but as you say it's better off now and at least you tried to help,I just don't advocate wholesale death as the first option

I hope the vet steralised the brick first :shock::lol:

No, thats a shame..... but hey, you gave it a go.... good onya for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back