Pseudechis colletti

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Reaction score
Today I cleaned the enclosure of my cb 2010 female collett's black snake. While she was checking out all the new smells I took some pictures of her. At this moment they are by far my favourite species in my collection. I really enjoy them a lot. They are not only gorgeous snakes to see, but their behaviour is also very cool 8) The male is going to shed in a while so I will take some pictures of him soon :)

Enjoy!

0.1 Pseudechis colletti:

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

You know how torturous it is showing us these photos? I WANT ONE, or 10

Thanks guys! I really love your native Elapids. I can't wait untill some friends of mine breed banded and black tigers and some red bellies 8)

Love the fourth pic. I'm still trying to convince my wife to let me get one :) gorgeous little girl

I dont keep elapids but did a venomous snakehandling course last year...of all the species the Colletts was the most striking and placid. If I did keep them (which I wont) the Colletts would be top of my list. Some amazingly bright colours and yours, Stefan, are up there with the best that I have seen.

I love that red line that goes down from the back of the neck. I havn't noticed that before in any other collett's pics I have seen, do they all have that?

Thanks all for the nice words!
I love that red line that goes down from the back of the neck. I havn't noticed that before in any other collett's pics I have seen, do they all have that?
I don't know mate... As far as I know most of them have that red line. Don't remember any good picture of a collett's without that red line :)

Thanks all for the nice words!

I don't know mate... As far as I know most of them have that red line. Don't remember any good picture of a collett's without that red line :)

Cool as. thanks mate. I just never noticed it before. that's heaps cool.

the red line looks pimp,just out of intrest how much are P.colletti in the netherlands worth??

I got mine for a very good price but most of them sell between 2200 and 2500 AUD...

A lot of money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back