• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Purebred English staffy pup swap for ackies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr1jz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Common Name English staffy

Age 5 months

Sex Male

Size He's a growing puppy

Quantity Available One

Willing to Trade For Varanus acanthurus

Bred By Myself

General Description Gorgeous looking English staffy who we originally held back to keep but we have found that three staffy mouths to feed is more then we bargained for. The pup will come lifetime registered and will be transferred to the new owner, (this alone cost $150). Dad is a very short and stocky build whilst mum is slightly taller and athletic. The pup is microchipped wormed and vaccinated. I'm just hoping that he can go to a good home. He also has sucha loving temperment and just wants to snuggle. He also loves being cradled like a baby and having his stomach rubbed.

Location Western Sydney

Willing to Freight? No

Contact Details Here or 0411 520 532

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

A picture of dad when with the pup. Will try to get more updated pics up today or tonight.

WE017483.jpg

And a picture of mum.

Zcoco.jpg

The pup as 5mins ago.

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Last edited:
Will swap for anything herp related. Rats, snakes, cages etc. Just throw me an offer.

Back to the top.

Last edited:
Take him for $150. That is just the price of lifetime registration. I have better pictures of him now.

Sold pending payment

S.O.L.D

Please delete thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.