• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[QLD] Glass Tank 8*2*2

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midol

Reaction score
Species Name: Glass tank.

Common Name:
Very large glass tank.

Sex: I think it is a male.

Length:
8*2*2 10mm glass mostly laminated (dual 5mm)

Quantity Available: 1

Price: $450

General Description: 8*2*2 glass tank. READ THIS CAREFULLY. The base is two sheets of what appears to be 6mm glass laminated together. The TOP later of glass has a crack in it but it can be repaired by placing a 2ft piece of glass (5mm+) OVER the crack and siliconing it down. It will then be able to support the full weight of 800L (roughly) of water.

Willing to Freight: If you want to pay someone to. I'd consider delivering it for the cost of petrol - when I picked it up I used half a tank of petrol to get it from Brisbane so about $45-$50 to brisbane.

Contact Details: [email protected]

Not an urgent sale but thought I'd put it out there as I was going to get turtles and have no interest in doing so anymore.

Lmao.

I'll see if I can find some - I think the dad got into an accident but his left overs might be around somewhere ;)

Just adding that is ONO and local (within 20 mins of mapleton) deliveries will be done for free if you drive to my house and help with loading. It's a heavy *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back