• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

8 Green tree frog adults and tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planky

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Green tree frog

Size
Large

Quantity Available
8 frogs

Bred By
Unknown

General Description

For sale is 8 adult green tree frogs 4 boys 4 girls originally purchased as breeding colony but due to time commitments have never tried to breed, price includes tank, fake plants, mesh and glass lid, 2ft uv reflector, water heater, water pump, water drainer, water temp gauge, rocks, cabinet and hood (hood damaged from condensation and has swelled/broken) the tank is 2ft high 2ft long and 1ft deep with a divider at the bottem half way (50% land 50% water) it also has a water drain valve in the rock section of the tank for easy drainage/cleaning, the frogs eat great on crickets and woodies and even eat pinky rats from your hand Located in Baxter, vic basic licence required to purchase these frogs and will be required on pick up no exceptions, prefer not to separate frogs from tank as I don't want to be stuck with a tank also open to swaps lets me know what u got

will try upload pics soon

Willing to Freight?

No
Contact Details

Pm
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

9ere7evu.jpg
mypy7ape.jpg
atuhegyb.jpg
damyjyby.jpg
dymeva2a.jpg
ypybaby8.jpg
8e3u3ege.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Price is now 400 as I would like it gone asap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.