Qld reptile expo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djbowker

Reaction score
So I'm sitting in envy at the photos of Castle Hill, and VHS expo (oh those T+ stimsons), and I was wondering if, when and where an expo is in Qld.

There is one in gold coast usually around June/July. I have been checking for a date but no news yet. Although i think the guy that usually runs it said when he knows of a date he will let us know.

There are no reptiles for sale at qld expos, though..

There are restrictions on it. Although i remember reading somewhere someone comment that that has changed and Qld expos are allowed to sell reptiles now? Anyone got any info if that is true or not? I highly doubt it, but i can hope! haha

They would sell reptiles in the carpark ,Mc donalds or the pub, which is a joke, the authorities of states need to look after those that pay for a license.

l "legally" sold snakes at the Ipswich Expo 2-3 years ago but then some ppl stretched that permission/friendship from DERM/EPA whatever they call themselves these days and they withdrew their permission to sell.... but apparently they are going to relent again this year for "commercial animals" only those being Macs and some Lizards, generally Gold Coast is in July and Ipswich early November. solar 17 ~B~

Yes apparently all expos in Qland can only display animals with no trade of animals allowed. This is really bad news as far as Qland expos are concerned but due to a huge uproar hopefully things will change.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back