SA get together.. time again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakariki

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, it's about time we had a get together. Looks like heaps of new members here ( I haven't been on for a while, a slight distraction at home, lol) so I reckon a day out at one of our reptile friendly places could be the go. Any thoughts?? The Gorge comes to mind, they have excellent facilities & reptiles as well as the regular host of critters to check out. Dundees at Murray Bridge is another option ( settle Dipcdame, lol) with a good wildlife park & a diner which is hard to beat! Jump in with suggestions, school hols are just around the corner & this would be one less day of " we're bored, what can we dooo" lol.

:shock: look who's back, and they let you back in........... let me know where you wind up so i can stay away........:p

YEAAAHHHH Dundees..... good food too........... AND you can meet Grannie Annie's killer pigeon!!!! heh heh
but then, the gorge is great, central, they have a lovely big bbq shelter there, AND they get the reptiles out for handling.. they have a Boa there!!

lol.....
Guess who's back
Back again
Sammi's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.......
did ya miss me Jax???

so you didn't get singing lessons while you were away then, you're worse than a fly, noisy, persistant and wont take a hint......:lol:

;) Don't knock the humble dunny budgie! They have an important job to do..... like removing all the .....hmmm, can't say that here! :twisted:

I hear DipC has grabbed some popcorn........ someone grab some beers, this could get interesting....

Now who else can we grab for the get together,

at least we know what you do for a day job...... you're a dunny budgie PMSL

hands driftoz a bowl of popcorn!!!

Who's gonna get the little paddling pool with al lthe jelly or baked beans in????

You're gonna need something bigger than a little paddling pool... howz about olympic dam ??????

where are all the rest of the south aussies ??

Make it Port wine jelly or Im not playing....> crosses arms<

OHHHHHHH oh, unless it IS the olympic dam full of alcohol......... LAST ONE IN'S A ROTTEN EGG!!!!!!!

Too late Sam, It's alcohol !!!!!!!!

feel like resurrecting clown wars, or are you CHICKEN, oh no, thats right your a budgie these days.... throw in a pigeon and THEN we'd have some fun

Who's got the marshmallow, i can feel a roasting coming on

Pic of Kak in the pool

budgie.jpg

Are you...DARING.. me Jax???? Are ya, ARE YA!!!!!??????? :twisted:
lol, move over Bev, I'm a'comin in!!!!!8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back