SA get together.. time again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...threads like these simply add to the common joke that South Australian's aren't quite right...

LOL and we wouldn't have it any other way, the other states take themselves way to seriously....

c'mon SA lets find somewhere good and then we can show the other states what they're missing :lol:

...threads like these simply add to the common joke that South Australian's aren't quite right...

Maybe so, but they at least prove we can laugh at ourselves, which, in this world, is important if we are to remain as sane as we are (or aren't, depending on the case) We aren't all just about reptiles, we have our social get-togethers, and have FUN!! This is our way of having FUN, and I tell you what, between this thread, and the resurrection of Clown Wars, I can't remember a night I've had such a good laugh on the internet!!!! (Except for when Clown Wars was going before)

GOOOO THE CROWEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. GrannieAnnie.............. COME OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The funny thing about you so called....South Australians....is that many of you are actually...POMS....at least I was actually born there....even though I'm now in WA. :) I think you should all get together, put in a few dollars each and pay my way over again....I promise, I'll entertain you. :)

OKAY EVERYONE.......... dig deep...... whip round taking place right now! It's the GrannieAnnie benevolent fund. To get GrannieAnnie here before Christmas, then everyone can get to meet her here in SA.

I dont think there are that many brave souls in SA !......

c'mon .... there's gotta be somewhere that you enjoy going, that has the room for a few bodies !!!

LOL, Yes, we are just amusing ourselves until the rest of SA decided to read the post, its a lot more entertaining than seeing post after post of

'bump'

so yep, give us your 2 cents worth, where should we go ?

Is this open to all South Aussies?

Yep! The more the better (and any interstaters that are here are welcome too). The aim is to get to know the people behind the keyboards, put faces to names & have fun at the same time. We make no exclusions, just byo food/drinks, smile & enthusiasm! I put forward a vote for The Gorge Wildlife Park. It has top facilities, is close to you city folk ( even though I will have a hike, lol) & we can comandeer the bbq area, which is under cover in case we cop some rain. I have some pics on my profile so take a look & put forward any ideas you have.

Both sound good to me, for the upcoming one. For some future events maybe a straight out herping trip or a visit to bredls at Renmark (After a lot of planning of course. If travel is ever an issue I am happy to give lifts).
Cheers
Darren

im here ill be keen for somethin just let me no dates and times

Bredli's is a top place to go.. maybe there'll have to be a camping trip organised sometime as the weather starts to warm up. Could also fit in a herping day there too!!! But that's another thread........... ALL AUSSIES AND VISITORS FROM AFAR ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN IN FOR THE GET - TOGETHER!! But be warned....... we're really a very shy, retiring mob!!

hehe im so keen! Kack lets set a date so we can get the drinks on!

"But be warned....... we're really a very shy, retiring mob!!".... hahaha oh really bev? Is that what they call it these days hahaha

Last edited:
Set a date Loo? hmmm, sometime in the second week....what about Sunday 11 July? Gorge wildlife park for lunch? (Come on guys!!! Help me out here hey.... I'm doing all the work, lol!!!!)
Bev, you are as shy & retiring as an elephant in musk, lol!!!!

thElephantshy.gif

OI....... I heard that Sam!!!!! LOL

oh bugger, i honestly regret eating loads when i start reading threads u birds post on now i feel sick, hate to think of how i will end up after this get together, 11th should be good!

i hope you have good bladder control..... if not i suggest nipping to the shop for some 'Depends' incase of leakage :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back