• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

snake food suppliers near Broadford, Vic?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessTL

Reaction score
As per subject? Best/closest place to I get mousies etc? And some say will post, but how good is that, posting frozen mice??

not sure where, but getting frozen food delivered is usually only in bulk of like 100+ items, they send them with frozen packs and styrofoam box so not much heat gets in it and they dont thaw

I used to breed them in Pheasant Creek, and at the time there weren't many options in the area and I had regulars for quite a distance all around, although I still mostly sold in Melbourne. I'm not sure if anyone else has stepped in to fill the gap. There was someone starting up in Diamond Creek as I was leaving the area, but I think he was only selling wholesale.

I'd say your best bet would be to keep your eyes open and in the mean time find a supplier in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back