snake friendly cleaning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy71

Reaction score
hi all

was advised by a fellow newby that they used f10 disinfectant when conducting their monthly clean of their stimmies clckclack. she was really happy with it and i was thinking i would use it too.
was wondering what everyone is using and if any safe 'home made' fluids can be used for this.

cheers

f10 is overkill in my opinion. Click clacks can be run through the dishwasher without any issues.
I have been using household disinfect for 30 years or more without any problems

F10 is great but horribly expensive and prob too much for routine clean, it’s more used for when ur moving animals around and/or quarantine stuff

I use F10 religiously but as PP mentioned it could be a little overkill.

However, having new animals quarantined away from my main collection + one sick animal I find that it does give me a good sense of peace of mind when it comes to cleaning anything.

I’ll have to disagree with Blaze in terms of price- the bottle might initially cost a fair bit, but you’re literally usually 3-5ml for 500ml of water. I’ve had the small bottle for over a year and haven’t even used a third of it (and this is after having several new animals in where I’m all buy bathing myself in the stuff after handling).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back