Snake handlers in demand on mine sites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules at our mine site is - if any reptile is spoted it needs to be reported straight away. email gets sent out to everyone at site so they know not to go near it. then we have a local guy who comes in and removes it to another place off site . At our open pit we have had a fair few snake coming out now its heating up but is alot harder to control when you have 60t mine trucks flying around. if one does get killed it gets moved away by the snake handler and then reported to DSE aswell. If any animal gets killed or injured on site, or even off site on the roads to the mine it has to be reported to DSE. this is part of what out environment guys have to do with all there other things eg dust, noise checks etc

Just thought ill let you know what our site HAS to do :)

Chris

has anyone noticed the comment thats just appeared at the bottom of the article... Snake handlers in demand on mine sites | Australian Mining
He has taken to spamming reptile news stories using trolls who sing his praises loud and long. We should be thankful that the story didn't include where the sun shines from. I try and counter by stating his past acts hardly scream "safety" but they rarely get published. In fairness to the papers I assume that most of his spamming efforts don't get published either.

Western Brown

LOL, I seriously doubt Peter Smiths relocation courses would be given the ok in WA.

strap snouted brown (pseudonaja aspidhorinchya) hard to tell from photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back