Soul is RUDE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh thats what im worried about, I dont want a black mark!! But i dont want to pay them either!...lol........I havent received the bill yet so will lodge a complaint before it gets too far and they start hassling me for the money.....

Lodged a complaint with TIO and let Soul know I have done so....Just w8 and c what happens now..... Bet they give me a ring soon!...lol

Not sure where the info that Soul is an Optus company comes from......Soul were founded by the Soul Patterson group (ie like the pharmacy chain), and were recently purchased by (or just merged with) TPG. No link to Optus that I know of, other than maybe they resell the Optus mobile network branded as their own (just as Virgin do).

They own B Digital, Digiplus, Kooee, Comindico and recently sold NBN Television for $250 Million bucks!

Oh ok.... Just always thort they were part of Optus....

Yeh I knew they merged with TPG.......
They need all the help they can get!

Yeh I knew they merged with TPG.......
They need all the help they can get!

They won't get much from TPG, after 9 years using TPG for the internet I'm currently looking for an alternative as their internet access is now SLLLLLOOOOWWW in peak times, and as usual, tech support is in Manila.

Ive been with Soul for 3 years now and have never once spoke to an Australian!...
Its a bit disturbing!!

I was on the phone yesterday to AAPT as we are looking at changing our Boradband supplier from Bigpond.

AAPT's home/broadband deals look pretty good, I spoke to a locally based girl and she was really helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. I think we are going to go ahead with them.

Has anyone had any bad probs with Dodo?.....

Hope not cuz thats who I changed to! :shock:

I had similar problems with TPG. it took them almost 2 weeks to 'take the codes off our line'. for that whole period we were stuck with dial up...

Yeh well I needed the net on for work and I was without it for 3 weeks until I changed to Dodo.....

Soul/TPG dont give a ******!.....

The guy I spoke with just laughed at me when I abused him about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back