Strange Post Behaviour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I'll try to explain this as best as I can.
Whenever I start to type a post it seems like nothing is happening for a couple of seconds then part of the page reloads and it starts registering that I'm typing. So whatever I've written before the reload thing doesn't show up. This is fairly annoying especially because, depending how fast I'm typing and how slow the page is, I can have typed a couple of words before it starts registering. I'm fairly sure others have been having this too because I see a few posts here and there with letters or words missing from the beginning.
Does anyone know what this could be and how to stop it?

I'll try to explain this as best as I can.
Whenever I start to type a post it seems like nothing is happening for a couple of seconds then part of the page reloads and it starts registering that I'm typing. So whatever I've written before the reload thing doesn't show up. This is fairly annoying especially because, depending how fast I'm typing and how slow the page is, I can have typed a couple of words before it starts registering. I'm fairly sure others have been having this too because I see a few posts here and there with letters or words missing from the beginning.
Does anyone know what this could be and how to stop it?

I've found the same issue, Sax!

Also the left hand side bar doesn't minimize of it's own accord anymore.

Yep me too...and when I press post reply, nothing happens, but if I press it again, it says I've already posted

My problem is just as weird..

I posted a thread in Herp Help. I then hit Reply to add an update.
The update appeared as a new post instead of being amended to the original post, and the original post then lost all its formatting.

Now I can't even edit the original post, as there's no edit option.

Oh, and when I try to add images into my posts, they appear as 'Attachment <Number>', but are an invalid link.

I have just upgraded the forum software to try to address this issue. Let me know if this helps.

Clear your cookies. And if not using a legit copy of windows.. GL

I have a similar issue- no matter how many times I answer threads titled 'lost snake' 'please name my snake', 'snakes living together' or 'blackheaded python eating goanna at my mates house', another one appears exactly the same, but with different answering posts. It's really driving me insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back