Strophurus Taenicauda - Golden-Tailed Gecko ***Pics ***

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithers

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the airport with these insane lookers, Thanks Red-Ink for holding till they were a sexed pair and for your patience and help they have blown me away how kool they look. Loven the male be nice to see if he darkens it will make them trippy eyes stand out even more. :) Can't stop grinning :)))))))))))))))))

Thanks Mate

View attachment 217286View attachment 217287View attachment 217288View attachment 217289View attachment 217290View attachment 217291View attachment 217292View attachment 217293

They look awesome Brett, you must have more animals than me by now :)

Not to sure but im stoked with these Strophs you n Red-Ink have provided. ;)

Wow awesome gex there smithers and may I ask what brand of tank that is.

Wow they're gorgeous! I'm really beginning like these guys. Are they an easy species for a first timer?

congrats on the latest additions Brett, you have done a great job with the enclosure too !

Good one Brett the wait is over
Yes and hell worth the wait imo,...jaw droppers

Wow awesome gex there smithers and may I ask what brand of tank that is.
Thanks, the tank is from Reptiles Inc, Pete makes them on site,..lots of different sizes and shapes. Has a website under the same name. ;)

way cool B, I am so wanting some of these little guyz
M xxx
Super kool :)

Wow they're gorgeous! I'm really beginning like these guys. Are they an easy species for a first timer?

This is my first serious year with reps I had thickies for 4 yrs and a Stimmie but these are pretty easy, tank, uv, globe, sticks and your away.

amazing stuff brett!
Thanks Nick ;)

congrats on the latest additions Brett, you have done a great job with the enclosure too !
Cheers I do enjoy scaping out an enclosure

ohh darl! you worry me :D
Me too :/

Last edited:
I have some of Red-Ink's Golden Tails as well, they're the best little things. They're the most active hunters I've got, they'll start hunting for crickets before I've even put the tub back on the shelf and camera lenses don't seem to bother them at all. Love them, they're gorgeous.

Do these guys hide all day and only come out at night?

Wow Brett they are amazzzzzing :)
Great set up.
Can understand why you were excited about getting them.

Red, my fiancee is officially infatuated. You have to let me know when you have more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back