Strophurus Taenicauda - Golden-Tailed Gecko ***Pics ***

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Smithers and Morgwynn

Glad you guys are happy with them, I'm stoked that they've gone to great new homes.

Nice pics too Smithers, I like the tail pic.

No mate thank you, Pics are only quick ones to pass round :p Might trim the hedges a bit later on when they settle in. :)

Wow Brett they are amazzzzzing :)
Great set up.
Can understand why you were excited about getting them.

Cheers Yeah couldn't help but tell a few peeps....excitameter was at Meltdown. I'm sure gunna push Stroph species they are very under rated. Goldenmember Oops Goldmember how do you find yours? Would you recommend as a first species?

Last edited:
I have sold numerous Golden-tails and Spiny-tails to 1st time keepers and they are all still alive.
They are easy to keep as long as you set them up correctly in the first place.
One thing that I feel I should bring up is if you want to handle them then maybe this isn't the pet for you, they don't like it one bit and are quite fragile particularly when young.

Best of luck with yours Smithers, they are an awesome addition to any collection and will soon become one of your favourites

Cheers Josh

Thanks for your input mate, I agree with that on all geckos myself, some will disagree but they are a look only animal imo. The pic was from container to hand to branch no flash so hopefully they'll settle and power on. :)

Thanks for your input mate, I agree with that on all geckos myself, some will disagree but they are a look only animal imo. The pic was from container to hand to branch no flash so hopefully they'll settle and power on. :)
Yeah my comment wasn't regarding your pic, I didn't even notice until you just brought it up.
I do handle mine, but only for essential reasons such as moving cage, cleaning etc

All good i just realised handing out advice not to with one on my hand lol...not a good look. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back