• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SxR line Jungle Carpet Python hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tankslapt

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Carpet python

Quantity Available
12 left.

Bred By
My Southern x Reptile jungles.

General Description
These little guys are feeding, shedding and ready to go. Currently unsexed so will let them go for $200 until sexed.
The first photo is the sire (dad) The second photo is a sub-adult sibling that was previously bred and the third photo is a yearling sibling that was also previously bred by our adults (these are not for sale). The last three photos are some of the hatchlings that are for sale. Here's a link to photobucket to see what's left available. JCPSXR1-16 pictures by tankslapt - Photobucket

Willing to Freight?
Yup.

Contact Details
0431176332 or PM

Sire
IMG_0021.jpg

Sub-adult sibling
IMG_0056.jpg

Yearling sibling
Arohayearling.jpg

Hatchling 1
IMG_0083-1.jpg

Hatchling 2
IMG_0084.jpg

Hatchling 3
IMG_0081.jpg

These are high quality snakes from a very well known line that you'll be very happy with. I offer full after sale help and can also help you with sorting out a basic setup if you don't have anything sorted already.
Cheers,

Daz.

Last edited:
These guys are now getting sexed on Friday night (March 30th), so If you don't mind what sex they are now would be the time to get them cheaper!

All sexed now. $250 each, $400 for a pair. Will also discount further for 3 or more. pm me or 0431176332.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back