[SYDNEY] AHS Meeting this Wednesday 24th Sept.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a gigantic waste of time. Get to hyde park, met Leigh and Grimbeny, go to the pub, get kicked out of the pub, go home. Fun times. I will be going when I am 18. No persuasion this time!

Well Rocky, you should know that you are not old enough to go to pubs....tsk tsk

Rocky! I was wondering where you were.

I was sitting near Dazza ,codered and all =) the slideshow was awesome i had to blink so often and lick my dry lips after looking at those pics :p

Definately going to the next one.

Did mrillusion or emzy end up coming? We were calling your names out to everyone we didnt recognise.

I think I saw Emzie sitting up the back on the left sort of, wasn't sure if it was her or not..

Was a alright meeting, should have been called Skinks of WA though..

Kane

:cry: But I wanna! Come onnnnnnn november the 7th! :rolleyes:
Woo That's my Bday too. I'll shout you a round or two in November.
Did mrillusion or emzy end up coming? We were calling your names out to everyone we didnt recognise.
Man that was hilarious. Stupid Leigh, thinking that EVERYONE who came in the door could be either of them lol.

i went didnt hear anyone call my name though, i didnt meet anyone either :(
If you come next time, come and approach us.
I was sitting in a row with Hetty on my right, followed by Leigh, then Grimbeny. We were sitting in the middle on about the fourth row.
We're the hot, young, spunky crowd :)

And DEFINITELY come and follow us into the pub afterwards. The atmosphere was a bit lacking this month, with Bugs, Chris1 and Jordan absent, and Hix arriving late.

But, as always, twas a fun night.

Well that was a gigantic waste of time. Get to hyde park, met Leigh and Grimbeny, go to the pub, get kicked out of the pub, go home. Fun times. I will be going when I am 18. No persuasion this time!

So...you didn't stay for the talk??

This was early in the evening before the meeting that Rocky got booted.
Stupid blonde crazy pub lady.

So...you didn't stay for the talk??
Nah i didn't, I would have been waiting an hour or so in hyde park, and I was in a bad/tired mood

This was early in the evening before the meeting that Rocky got booted.
Stupid blonde crazy pub lady.

She was little too, very little, like a bug. I thought my argument was good. "I don't have id, but it's ok, I am not drinking ;)"

Last edited by a moderator:
i went didnt hear anyone call my name though, i didnt meet anyone either :(

No way, you mean we embarrassed ourselves for nothing, and you were right there. Where abouts where you sitting and where you with anyone?

She was little too, very little, like a bug. I thought my argument was good. "I don't have id, but it's ok, I am not drinking ;)"

haha, silly bug like lady!!

i bet she was smelly too!! :p

Problem with the pub is the poker machines. If they had a bar without machines under 18s can sit in there with adult supervision as long as their guardian or parent has consented.

If you come next time, come and approach us.
I was sitting in a row with Hetty on my right, followed by Leigh, then Grimbeny. We were sitting in the middle on about the fourth row.
We're the hot, young, spunky crowd :)

And DEFINITELY come and follow us into the pub afterwards. The atmosphere was a bit lacking this month, with Bugs, Chris1 and Jordan absent, and Hix arriving late.

But, as always, twas a fun night.

i would of but i didnt know who anyone looks like, and i didnt think there would be so many people there

No way, you mean we embarrassed ourselves for nothing, and you were right there. Where abouts where you sitting and where you with anyone?
i was sitting up the back left with a guy, just us to looners :p im the very short blonde

haha, silly bug like lady!!

i bet she was smelly too!! :p

Actually she had quite a nice odor. Lol nah I don't remember.

Problem with the pub is the poker machines. If they had a bar without machines under 18s can sit in there with adult supervision as long as their guardian or parent has consented.
But poker machines are fun! Great place to lose my money.
Best place, never checks ID, any place in Petershim.

i was sitting up the back left with a guy, just us to looners :p im the very short blonde
Did you go straight to Macdonalds after the meeting? Myself and Hetty overtook a short blonde walking with a guy ;)

Then you guys sat across from us in the restaurant along the window :p

Did you go straight to Macdonalds after the meeting? Myself and Hetty overtook a short blonde walking with a guy ;)

Then you guys sat across from us in the restaurant along the window :p
ha yeah that was me

But poker machines are fun! Great place to lose my money.
Best place, never checks ID, any place in Petershim.
the screte is to keep putting all your money in until you win it back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back