AHS - November Meeting NOW FRIDAY 25TH November

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girdheinz

Reaction score
Please note the November AHS meeting will be held on FRIDAY (not Wednesday) the 25/11/11

Peter Birch (manchild on aps) will be our guest speaker. He will be presenting 2 short talks on;

1) Breeding antaresia and morphs- As most of you would know, Peter has a fine collection of antaresia and has been working on some interesting variants over many years. This should be a fascinating talk on the future of antaresia.

2) Recent USA tour of breeding facilities- Peter has just returned from a tour of the USA linking up with some world renowned reptile breeders at their facilities in the USA. He will be delighted to give us a summary of this tour.

This should be 2 great talks so please feel free to come along.

Many of us will be meeting at the Pub afterwards for a Pre Christmas celebration (all welcome).

Venue:-
Sydney Mechanics' School of Arts - Mitchell Theatre
280 Pitt Street
Sydney, Australia.

My recent tour incorporates the following businesses,
Glades Herp Farms, BHB Enterprises (Snakebytes), Australian Addiction Reptiles and Prehistoric pets.
Lots of pictures of some cool herps.
Hope to see you there.

Remember everyone it's on "Friday night" not tonight. Should be a great night.

Cheers Gird

Bump

Last edited:
I will be going to meeting tonite for the first time in well over a year and was wondering if anyone sells products there as im after a thermostat?

I would love to go as im not allowed because its a school night on wednesdays but now that the two people i know cant go is there anyone in berowra aria going that could take me?

Thanks
Ben

Just a warning for those driving in to the meeting tonight, might want to consider how you plan your trip in.
Traffic chaos warning as Critical Mass plans CBD bike protest today

Actually they are AHS members trying to find an easier way to navigate through the Sydney traffic for a Friday evening meeting

I will be going to meeting tonite for the first time in well over a year and was wondering if anyone sells products there as im after a thermostat?

Generally only at the May meeting -AGM and auction

I would love to go as im not allowed because its a school night on wednesdays but now that the two people i know cant go is there anyone in berowra aria going that could take me?

Thanks
Ben
bhahah you cant go because its a school night yet you are allowed to travel with a stranger lol

Well it is berowra, and everyone pretty much knows everyone. But untill i meet the person im not sure if i know them :p

Heyy if i was on the central coast i probably wouldnt :p nahh i just really wanna go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back