Tell Me What It Is Haha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Reaction score
This snake was a visitor in our yard.. what is it.... thanks

Attachments

• snake.JPG
    snake.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 131
  • face.JPG
    face.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 125
yep was took it to bush it ate a lizard was exciting nah i lookd at marsh snakes looks diff confused just interested what do u no i pick ur brain haha

oh really and culd u give me a little more detail haha

Marsh Snake, hemiaspis signata TL700mm
Dark bellied, Body colour variable but head markings distinctive : 2 narrow pale stripes on each side of face. Brown to olive brown, or dark olive grey to black , with head often flushed with pale yellow on darker specimens. Cream to yellow stripe extends from snout or eye to side of neck, and another from snout through upper lip to corner of mouth. Ventral surfaces dark grey to black.
Separate pops occur along humid east coast and ranges: from SE NSW to SE Qld; in mid eastern Qld; and in NE Qld. Most abundant on edges of creeks or swamps and in RF or WSF.
Predominantly diurnal; crepuscular to nocturnal in hot weather. Feeds on skinks and frogs.

Wilson,S. and Swan, G. A complete guide to Reptiles of Australia Pg 418

ha wait... u shoulda seen what i was wearing at the time hahahaahahhahaha hmm but the dad did most team effort haha i like animals i dont like gettn hurt lol

haha no waruikazi it hasnt the same effect.

Last edited:
hmm yesm more pics there all the same tho lol ill post if u want but i dont see the point plus i know wat it is now over it. lol

all the pics i hav look the same... im bored of that snake talk now lol make sence?

waruikazi ur so nasty what have i done to you to make you be nasty... lol u suck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back