The renovator

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kr0nick

Reaction score
Hi all I was just watching an ad for this tool, you mite have seen it it ocelates insted of spins and does over a hundred different things.
I am just wondering If anyone has or has used one of these things?
Sounds pretty sus to me thanks

Excuse me deadpan??
I don't understand what you mean.
It is a blue small handheld powertool that is sold on a informercial.
Does anybody have any experience with this thing?

What sort of price was it ? Check the price against a known reliable brand like dremel before purchasing. I have a dremel and it's great, friend bought the el cheapo version and it never compared anywhere even close. A cheap one may leave you disappointed with it's performance.

Weigh up the pros and cons before you hand over cash

Excuse me deadpan?? I don't understand what you mean.It is a blue small handheld powertool that is sold on a informercial.Does anybody have any experience with this thing?
Dremel is the manufacture made in USA and been around for a few years.There are copies but have never heard bad things about Dremel.I wouldn't build a house with one but it would help with the smaller details.

I know exactly what your talking about, but not the name. Try websites like danos direct. I'm pretty sure that you can buy something from bosch similar to it though.

ive seen the add too, im a chippy by trade and most of the "uses" they list are pretty easy to do with most normal tools, if you know what your doing lol... Not a waste of money but you could probably spend it elsewhere and get the same results.. :)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have been doing some searching about this tool and this is the only post I could find anywhere on the net. It does look handy on tv - but I'm always doubtful about tv only sales. There is an online site operated by the tv advertiser selling the tool at $300. Thanks spinner_collis for mentioning bosch. I had a look and the Bosch 180E multi does look almost identical, maybe with fewer attachments. It looks like the bosch comes in at around $170. Good to know I should be able to buy a known name rather than take a gamble on an unknown, unreviewed product.

Edit: And for rather more (starting from $330) there is the Fein Multimaster which I have seen mentioned in other forums as far excelling the Bosch.

Last edited:
when i was a chippie i had one. the real brand that made them to start with was 'fein' and is reffered to as the 'fine tool' ( amazing tool). now im not doing that anymore i sold it and got a bosch one for 100 bucks and they do feel like a toy but if you have sharp blades can be a life saver. for things like cutting out vent holes and choppin the bottom of door frames out and stuff like that.

RENOVATER = Biggest piece of ****** in ever the attachments are piss weak and I have broken all but two tiny little things that couldn't cut through anything. LOL

i would.say so„ it is a decent brand lol not a tv shop product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back