• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

turtles and beardies for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombie

Reaction score
hello,
i still have the two males beardies for sale - one is a nice orange @ $200 and the other is the more normal greyish colour @ $100.
i also have two young(ish) murray river freshwater turtles for sale @ $100 ($175 if you take both as they are currently housed together!)

i am located on the sunshine coast of queensland.
bombie

beardies and turtles

hey reptilemad,

the two turtles are about 6" along the shell, so they still have a bit of growing to do - but aren't 'penny' turtles!!!

are you at kallangur in brissie?
bombie

beardies and turtles

bump

i am open to offers on the lizards and turtles if you are keen!
bombie

beardies and turtles

bump
still open to offers guys!
part of this post got moved to the elapid forum the other day, not sure how it happened. but in there i posted that they are currently housed in a bath kept outdoors, in a wooden frame with a screen lid. the turtles can go for $150 for the two, or $200 if you want the bath as well.
obviously the bath is only of interest to south qld'ers as i am not freighting it!
bombie

beardies and turtles

hey there base,
i have no photos but will get some in a couple of days for you if you like. they are your typical murray river short neck turtles though (emydura macquarrii)
are you interested in both of them, and what about the enclosure?

bombie

beardies and turtles

hey joleen,
is that an inquiry, or whay did you highlight part of my add!
they are still for sale if you are interested.
bombie

RE: beardies and turtles

where r the beardies currently hosued? is it possible to take this wiht them?

beardies and turtles

the beardies are currently in 3 and 4 foot fish tanks which i am hanging onto, sorry about that.
the two turtles are housed in an outdoor bath set-up which can go with them though.
bombie

RE: beardies and turtles

where abouts on the sunshine coast are ya??... are you interested in doing a swap for a reptile enclosure for the turtles and bath??

beardies and turtles

hey there kwaka,
was hoping to sell them, but might be interested. do you have any pictures of the enclosure for me to see?
cheers,
bombie.

beardies and turtles

hey there y'all,

the little grey beardie has been sold but the orange male is still available.
i will now take $175 for him, and the two turtles are still on the go, complete with bath for $200.
bombie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back