Water Marking Photos

Discussion in 'Australian Snakes' started by MarcAtterton, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcAtterton

MarcAtterton Not so new Member

Gday guys,

Im very technologically impaired at the best of times and was wondering how you guys water mark your photos??? Ive got a fair few craking photos but i am scared to upload them in fear of someone stealing them. is there a program you need to use??

Cheers.

Marc

2. mje772003

mje772003 Guest

Are you on windows or mac computer? and what photo viewing/imaging/editing software do you have? Have you tried googling to find a solution as that can be a source of information on how to do this.

3. mad_at_arms

mad_at_arms Very Well-Known Member

WaterMarkLib is a free program you can find on download.cnet.com
    basic and straight forward to use.

4. MarcAtterton

MarcAtterton Not so new Member

I use windows,, i dont have any editing software at the moment,, was wondering if anyone has any preference to a particular program? ive googled it, seems relatively easy just need a program to do it now

5. Ewan

Ewan Very Well-Known Member

Adobe Photoshop Creactive Studio 5 is what I use. It is the best program I have used. Not much good to someone who is tech-challenged but someone who can navigate a computer and is eager to put the time in to learn will do fine. There are many photoshop courses available and there are thousands of tutorials online.

Good luck and if you need any help you can PM me.

Regards.

Ewan.

6. Renenet

Renenet Very Well-Known Member

I've just started using TSR Watermark Image. Seems fine so far. It's free to download and use for personal purposes.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  7. NicG

NicG Subscriber Subscriber

Hi Marc,

After reading this thread - I always wondered how that is done - I went searching for a simple, free watermarking program and came across Picture Shark (or seemingly more correctly "picture-shark").

www.picture-shark.com

It allows you to use anything for the 'stamp' - other files, clipboard text, etc - and facilitates batch processing. The website has step-by-step tutorials on it which, despite having to overlook some German-English, is pretty self-explanatory.

I'm sure it's no substitute for the professional packages, but it'll do me for the time being.

Cheers,
    Nic

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.