What Did My Cat Drag In

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... supply the answers that are required for the initial question! :lol: :p

The initial question has already been answered and by the way, if the (feral) mouse is released with cat inflicted injuries it will be dead within 24hrs anyway. All animals rescued from cats need antibiotic treatment or they will die.

The initial question has already been answered and by the way, if the (feral) mouse is released with cat inflicted injuries it will be dead within 24hrs anyway. All animals rescued from cats need antibiotic treatment or they will die.

thankyou for the information i didnt know that the infection would kill them

<quote> We've been through this same topic a zillion times over. </quote>

69.4% of threads have been done before

72.3% of threads that go beyond 5 pages get locked or deleted.

Yeah but they don't like flooding on this site- you'll get a lovely warning about it if you try and boost your post count or a thread as alby and i have learnt in the past.

But good luck anyway!!!!

Simone.

P.s. I will also add that out of all the bites from animals i've copped and believe me there were plenty (red back spider, moray eel, pit bull, more cats & dogs, reptiles, birds etc.) the worst was by far a cat. Infection wise anyway. The pitty, i had to have a tetanus shot for which was worse than bite. Fact is cats and dogs have dirty mouths and as i've said before under numerous anti cat threads if you have ever smelt a cat fight abcess you would realise just how dirty they can be. I actually had my Land Mullet escape its enclosure a couple of years ago and the day she returned my dog grabbed her by the tail...no crushing bites that a staffy is capable of but more a playful grab. Lucky for the staffy that she is the nicest Land Mullet in the world and just tried to run....unlucky for her as she had a bad case of staph infectionfrom this playful grab, lost half of her tail and it nearly killed her. She has fully recovered but the tail looks horrible.

Simone.

Yeah but they don't like flooding on this site- you'll get a lovely warning about it if you try and boost your post count or a thread as alby and i have learnt in the past.

But good luck anyway!!!!

Simone.

Haha I remember that night > *inserts the old mr green smily here*

Ha ha ha jordo- that night with alby was still the most fun i've ever had on here followed closely by one 18 months ago with a guy called corn snake trying to sell his corn snakes. Teamsherman was still on the site then and it was a classic free for all of rubbish and insults.
Dear little alby has a sense of humour, his green smiley faces upset a few didn't they???? Were we really that bad????

Simone.

But good luck anyway!!!!

Simone.

When i read "boost your post" all i can think of is "AlienPunk" :p

Ha ha ha ha ha oh that's right we had the night of fighting with AlienPunk the same night people were ripping into afro for his sting ray avatar. Damn that was another funny night- thanks for reminding me of that Australis.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back