What is this little guy?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

absinthe_616

Reaction score
My brother found this little fella in the yard and we're not sure what he is. he has little ridges/spines along his neck area. anyone?

Attachments

• IMGP2830.JPG
    IMGP2830.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMGP2832.JPG
    IMGP2832.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMGP2834.JPG
    IMGP2834.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMGP2843.JPG
    IMGP2843.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 163
PS, before anyone asks or accuses, hes was only in a tank for a night and then he was released back into his garden

yea from the abcence of crests id say the Tommy Roundhead Diporiphora australis both jackys and tommys live in your area though

thanks for the input guys :)

any others it could possibly be? none of these dragons seem similar to his patterns or spines.

ur in brisbane. hard to tell at the moment being young, it is either a nobbi dragon or a tommy roundheaded dragon as both are found here in brisbane.
you really shouldnt keep it over night, and try and feed it. it is a wild animal.

What you have there is a fully grown adult male Eastern Two Lined Dragon or Tommy Roundhead as most Queenslanders call them. It is definately not a Jacky dragon or a Nobbi dragon.

for everyone humming and harring about me keeping the lizard overnight. sorry if i didnt make the thread clear, but it was my brother who found him. at his house, in rockhampton. and he only kept him over night because the cat had gotten out and he was worried about it being mauled.

cat came in. lizard went out.

stop trying to stand over me like a teacher with a ruler out, im not an idiot and i wouldnt keep a wild animal.

for everyone humming and harring about me keeping the lizard overnight. sorry if i didnt make the thread clear, but it was my brother who found him. at his house, in rockhampton. and he only kept him over night because the cat had gotten out and he was worried about it being mauled.

cat came in. lizard went out.

stop trying to stand over me like a teacher with a ruler out, im not an idiot and i wouldnt keep a wild animal.
lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back