What type of gecko is this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a thick tailed gecko

I think thats been established.

People are going crazy over the most trivial issue. How does her decision influence anyone else?

Personally, I'd just release it, provided its been kept in a clean collection and has no obvious health issues.

I thought it was obtained from the wild (or as you call it "poached"). It in fact was obtained from someone who had a license. I believe she bred them and didnt record the birth of all the young, hence why she could give it away without the new owner having a license.

No, my friend doesnt have a license although he has every intention of getting one as he wants to purchase reptiles the correct way but obviously he cant put his current gecko on it. He's not selling it because of that, rather that he wants bearded dragon instead of the gecko.

Either way, I've found what type it is, he can sell it (and lets be honest, there are a lot of people keeping reptiles not on licenses including imported reptiles) and get a license to purchase reptiles correctly.

He doesnt like not having it on a license. He didnt even realise he needed one till I found out he had a gecko and no license a couple of months back.

well tell him to get a licence, buy an elapid and just feed the gecko to it..... why make things more complicated than they need to be :S

well tell him to get a licence, buy an elapid and just feed the gecko to it..... why make things more complicated than they need to be :S

This is a stupid reply dude. If he has no idea about licensing and how to properly go about taking care of this animal do you really think he should get an elapid and feed the poor gecko to it? I know you are only a kid but grow up

i think everyone should calm down and just tell your friend that he should keep it [so he doesn't have to go through a hassle] and we can all pretend this never happened. @ everyone that's saying mean things, APS is a nice place don't ruin by bulling people. @ richoman_3 D: don't feed it to an animal [yes it's the circle of life] but he has raised it and everything and it could of cost him $125.

This is a stupid reply dude. If he has no idea about licensing and how to properly go about taking care of this animal do you really think he should get an elapid and feed the poor gecko to it? I know you are only a kid but grow up

youve got to be kidding me?
he hasnt got a reptile licence, im sure he has a sarcasm licence though

Do you guy's go outside often?

LOL no. Who needs to when you have APS ?

Sometimes, my snakes try to venture outside, but I always announce a good stern NO, and that stops them dead in their tracks ! :lol:

When my animals try to venture outside I tell them they aren't allowed to go outside cause they dont have a licence to do so

Oh I tried explaining the licence regulations to mine, even showed them a few youtube vids, but all I got was blank stares and the occasional yawn. I am just thankful that they know that NO means NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back