whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say the colour blue and shopping online

if i eva eat an icy pole i chew on the stick until it turns into mulch . my partner hates it..lol same as chubba chubs

also i chew on ice ....she hates that too lol:lol:

if i eva eat an icy pole i chew on the stick until it turns into mulch . my partner hates it..lol same as chubba chubs

also i chew on ice ....she hates that too lol:lol:

I hate people who chew on the ice too - it sets my teeth on edge... the equivalent of running your finger nails down a chalk board (doesn't work on whiteboards).

I hate people who chew on the ice too - it sets my teeth on edge... the equivalent of running your finger nails down a chalk board (doesn't work on whiteboards).

Paul, you're definitively missing out on one of the best things in life!

Chewing on ice is great...i really love when you sort of make it squeak between your teeth.

Love it. Worst part about braces a few years ago was deciding between straight teeth, and broken brackets from eating ice lol

Paul, you're definitively missing out on one of the best things in life!

Chewing on ice is great...i really love when you sort of make it squeak between your teeth.

Love it. Worst part about braces a few years ago was deciding between straight teeth, and broken brackets from eating ice lol

Your description alone was enough to make me shiver... It's something my daughter used to do... She was the right height for when I was sitting down that she'd eat an ice block close enough to me that I couldn't stand it anymore.... Poor girl, she just wanted to be close to her daddy.... But I got up and left the room, or told her... "It's dripping, go eat it over the sink...."

My Brother in-law loves to pick at his feet! It drives me nuts!!! He picks at his toes and the skin on his heals!! I asked him why and he didnt even know he was doing it till I told him the other week!

My ex used to eat prawn heads - until he was rushed to hospital with a perforation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back