whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im addicted to sleeping with a fan on every night. cant sleep without it.
also addicted to masterfoods tartare sauce. i eat it with hot chips, chicken, steak, veges, toast.. everything.

What are you addicted too?

Your Avatar..............:lol::lol:
Seriously though.................Fishing & Bow hunting atm, throw a few herps in as well.........

Vegemite - I keep a jar of it and a teaspoon beside my bed.
And WoW. 12-16 hours a day if I have the time.

I'm not sure if this is a strange addiction so much as it is a symptom of paranoia, but I rip up anything that might have sensitive information on it. Receipts, bills, bank statements, you name it: all end up in little pieces.
Has that ever come back to bite you? You know when you realise you need that little reciept you ripped up and try your best to stickytape it back together?
Not that I've ever done that of course...

Has that ever come back to bite you? You know when you realise you need that little reciept you ripped up and try your best to stickytape it back together?
Not that I've ever done that of course...
Happened to me recently, I just had to pay TAFE $200 I had already paid them to get results so I could get into uni.:x

Vegemite - I keep a jar of it and a teaspoon beside my bed.
That makes me want to gag just reading it! I like vegemite as the tiniest smear on toast but thats it! Those ads where the people used to eat it out of soft serve machines etc, I literally had to look away :lol:

Not so much as addictions maybe more of an OCD type thing. I have to hve the stereo volume on an even number. I have to sleep with the fan on all year round. when I open a ring pull on a soft drink can I have to turn it slightly to the side.

Actually I think I am becoming addicted to handweeding the garden at my house. Whenever I come home from work I can't help myself but to pull out all the seedlings that are coming through

All you guys saying 'boobs'... you realize thats not exactly a strange addiction, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back