where is my thread?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes-n-da-hood

Reaction score
hi,
just want to know what happend to my thread in general reptiles?
was there any problem with?
cant say what could be wrong about.

i use this post cause i dont know the mod who done it!

Try going into the support centre and submit a ticket about the matter, also to narrow it down as to who the mod may be each section has only certain mods to look after it and this can be found if you click the forum tab at the top and look down the list to the section you are looking for.

i know where to find the mods of a section, my section has 6.
it's just sad i need to ask for an short note with an expain of the given reason to delete a thread!
if there was any reason, and there must been at least one, i really want to know about!

Your thread was removed because a post about putting a collar on a rabbit, and feeding it collar and all to your snake just so you can play a joke on your neighbour is completely inappropriate and if that was your first post and the only reason you joined this site was to ask that kind of question I would suggest you rethink your membership and your reasons for owning your python.

alright then i have to apologize!
dont wanted to offend anyone!
i know it's a very bad kind of joke but wasnt believe it could be that bad to some.
sorry for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back