womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahbell

Reaction score
just found an add for a male woma for 950 which i think is cheap and i would buy it if i liked womas but i dont

thought some else might though :D

A matter of having the right license for a Woma too..

Hello Sarah!
Where did you see that add?
And did it say how old it is?

heres the rest of it

male juvanile
sth aussie form

do you think that i might be one of yours?

any word on your missing ones yet?

hope this helps and you get your snakes back

Thanks sarah :D
My woma hatchies were from tanami region (NT form)
Still havn't heard anything about my stock.Ive givin up hope and am now concentrating on getting back on my feet and starting a new collection.Hopefully I will find a few adult pairs or atleast females for this season to help me get back into the hobby bigger and better than ever hehe!

ill keep an eye out up here for any suss animals cause theres always people trying to sell me suss snakes

also have you looked in the QLD trading post there is always snakes for sale in it and ill ask around for cheap pairs or females for you if you like :D

Hey cyber seen the herp trader today (4/4/03).

309-501 Woma of Tanami origin. Very attractive 3 mth old male. Very placid, gentle snake. Feeds extremely well on mice and pinkie rats. Loves being handled - 1 - $2000 .

could it be yours :?:

Hi Whaa!
The pic wasn't mine but I contacted the owner just incase it was a fake pic but all is good (on hes part) Thanks anyways and good looking out :D I appreciate it heaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back