wood gatering herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickensnake

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Last week a mate and i were no more than 10-15m form a bunch of houses collecting firewood when a beardie slipped down a tree and into my eye level view. We took a gazillion photos of it then went back to collectiung firewood. After about 15 mins (as we werent near eachother we were several meters apart) my mate yells at me to get this lizard that jumped on him, i had a giggle on the way over to him and asked him where it was, he replied" right there on my t-shirt" me being half blind and colour blind in low light didnt help me to find the so called lizard lol but i saw him and grabbed him to get a look and to what i could figure he is a northern velvet gecko but i cant upload the pics of him or the beardie to got a positive ID on the gecko so untill then im calling him that lol. In the past we have spent untill 12 am searching for native geckos to no avail (mostly camping otherwise around 9pm) then when we had given up on them even being here we find one so it just goes to show that in an AHG infested area and i mean infested badly that there is some native geckos still around:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back