• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - hatchling variegata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am after a pair of hatchling (yes I know they are now 6 months old) Darwins. I am particularly fond of those that have red bars on them. I have seen photos of these but am beginnign to suspect that the colours are shown incorrectly on my computer and am probably going to be restricted to orange colouration.

I am more than happy to order for this years clutches.

I will definitley want to personally view the parents after seeing photos of them.

I have noticed these snakes advertised for prices ranging from $150 to $350. I will pay the right money for the right snakes.

Pics of mum & dad??? pretty please :) and I have a VHS application in my hot little hand.

Re: RE: WTB - hatchling variegata

peterjohnson64 said:
sorry mate, back in Syd now. Doh!!! when is your August meeting?

Hi Peter, :D According to the website it is not in August but will be Friday September 29th 2006

RE: Re: RE: WTB - hatchling variegata

Doh! I am certain I have one of my staff away then so I will be stuck in Sydney. Spewin!

RE: Re: RE: WTB - hatchling variegata

Can someone please explain why the only adds going around at the moment without pics are the variegata ones? is this really a conspiracy. Are you buggars really posting fake adds just to temp me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back