yay border collie pups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o so cute gary and na im more into the pure bred i h8 cross breeds its just poeple trying to make more mungles

can you please show us the link to the video

[video=youtube;ZcUayY0LXQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUayY0LXQA[/video]

Something to consider with pugs is this (quoted from another forum I posted this link on)

From memory the pugs were the worst, total population of 10,000 but the genetic diversity was equivalent to 50

Another thing to consider is why are you breeding pugs? For the money or so you have 12 weeks of playing with cute puppies?

YouTube - Show Dogs Exposed 1OF5

Something to consider with pugs is this (quoted from another forum I posted this link on)

Another thing to consider is why are you breeding pugs? For the money or so you have 12 weeks of playing with cute puppies?

not for money, well the money would be a bonus but for the experience and enjoyment for us and the pugs. my mums boyfriend has bred pugs before. Plus my some of my relatives and friends would like a pug aswell ill check out that video cheers

BC pups rule!

Attachments

• bailey-5weeks-3.jpg
    bailey-5weeks-3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 35
  • gypsy-6wks-2.jpg
    gypsy-6wks-2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 37
  • elly08.jpg
    elly08.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 36
  • bailey-deb-17feb02-2.jpg
    bailey-deb-17feb02-2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Gypsy-9wks-3.jpg
    Gypsy-9wks-3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 39
Nice B/C's Jupiter, but he's on the couch!

She is, and she's allowed to be on the couch, but she can usually be found either by the back door, at my feet, or on the foot of my bed watching me. I almost died from a stroke and congestive heart failure in 1999. The cardiologist said to walk. I said walking's boring. He said buy a dog! So I bought Gypsy. She was my almost constant companion during the 2 1/2 years it took me to get my health back. As well as helping me regain my health, her company and the time I spent training her definitely saved my sanity!

She is, and she's allowed to be on the couch, but she can usually be found either by the back door, at my feet, or on the foot of my bed watching me. I almost died from a stroke and congestive heart failure in 1999. The cardiologist said to walk. I said walking's boring. He said buy a dog! So I bought Gypsy. She was my almost constant companion during the 2 1/2 years it took me to get my health back. As well as helping me regain my health, her company and the time I spent training her definitely saved my sanity!
sorry to here that m8 u see dogs r life savers every 1 could use a border collie

no sorry we did come across alot but i didnt like them i prefer the long haired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back