Help Cwarren and family have a better Christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok now is the time to put your money where your mouth is

Col and family need our help, Now Col has not ask for this - he has tried to get through but the moneys running out and Centerlink are dragging there feet.
So please dig deep and help a great guy get through this Christmas/ New year with $5.00 or what ever you can or would like to give.:cry:

Even if you don't like Col - forget this and think of his family.

This is not a scam - it's just a guy trying to get by after his boss let him go just before Christmas.
He has been selling what ever he could and replied to hundreds of jobs.

Pm me or falconboy for his bank details (Please help)

Hi, As we have all read Cwarren has had a bad break with work letting him go just before Christmas and the bills etc are flooding in - and he not sure how the kids are going to enjoy Christmas.
Now a lot you on APS have stated that there happy to help out with a dollar here and five there will now lets see who up to help - so all you need to do donate what your happy too - and help at a fellow Herpa who needs to have a better Christmas.
If you don't have a credit card or derect debit account and you want to help out - see if someone else close to you is donating and they might be able to pay it in for you.
Or if anyone else has a better idea let me know.
Thanks everyone,
Auzlizardking

Have a Crappy ****mas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I just can't work it out? I must have been an absolute butt in my past life...You know anyone who works there butt off and try to help everyone and make life good for their family and friends, But no matter what they do or how well things seem to be going you just know it is all going to fall on its arsse for them... ??? Yeah well that's me...Christmas is coming and I go into work today and before I even get out of my van the manager walks over and says thanks but we don't need you anymore, we will pay you for today but see ya! Looks like the missus and kids won't be getting anything for christmas this year unless eviction from our house and maybe the van and car reposessed. Just enough money to see us through the next couple of weeks. Sent about a fifty copies of my Resume off today and rang around every transport\courier compnay in Newcastle, Central Coast and even Hunter region and everyone is quiet until after January they say.... So please forgive me if I say Bah Humbug......Merry Crapping Christmas to all and to all blah blah blah. I am still smiling though albeit fake

Last edited:
No offence or anything.
But say if we gave $20 to him, we dont know what that would get spent on, yet theres those poor children all over the world that die of starvation and have no shelter & no frsh water.
Like I said no offence but that money would go to such better use!

Oh so help the third world but not anyone in your back yard.
How do you know where that money is going? To help some fat, child killing dictator gets richer
No offence...but get out of the story books in back into real life.

Well..
Like, This happens to heaps of people all around the world, Im sure he can make way without getting other peoples money..

Look im not trying to offend anyone or anythign but I just think its pretty scabby posting it on here for peoples money..

Ashleigh,

How many millions of dollars have this country donated to these starving kids in african countries, and has it made a difference? Absolutely not. Without education and government control, there is NO relief in sight for these other countries and they will ALWAYS need money. Does that mean we stop helping our 'friends'. Do you realise how much percentage of your donation actually goes to help the people we donate to? Not a huge amount. However, we CAN help cwarren and make a difference this christmas.

Lets not make this into one of those threads that goes off the rails, if anyone wants to donate, great, if you don't, thats fine too.

At least YOU will be having a great Christmas Ashleigh.

Martin

And it doesn't "get spent on" you PM me or falconboy and we will PM Cols bank details!

And what if it does go to those sick kids, thats so selfish, helping out people that have a roof over their head and had a job and are healthy.

Probaly hundreds of those people died today..
Thats peoples lives we are talking about.. And yet we have to have designer labels and waste money.. I know im guilty of it too, but if you really think about it it is so lame.

I will be helping Col, I don't know the guy or his family and it wont be a great deal, but every little bit counts.

As for helping the overseas, I have it first hand as a member of UNAMIR ii spending six months in Rwanda and seeing the starving and the homeless, ( Displaced persons camps of over a milliom people) and I know that all the money sent to them dosn't get to where it is intended.

We where sick of hearing the NGO (non government organisations) carrying on about where they will eat, holiday, and that the top of the range Land Rover is uncomfortable and dosn't handle to well.

So to Col and his Family good luck mate, hope all works out well.

Ashleigh:];698391 said:
Christmas isnt all about MONEY!!

No its about giving from the heart and if i can help someone and there family at i time of need ill be happy to... send me there details mate ill try help them out.

Mods, can we get all but the first post deleted and the thread locked (and made into a sticky perhaps?). Might stop it getting out of control......sure you don't want that. :)

agree, giving money to NGO's is a waste. the money goes nowhere except to the bosses of the organisations.

have you asked them to see if they will except hand outs?

He has ask.... but it has come down to him being down to his last $200.00 in the bank to last till next year and hopefully Centre link might have stop dragging there feet by then.:cry:

Well maybe it is.
But reading stories about it all & seeing all the ads & stuff even though it is meant to persaude you into giving money.
Its still terrible to think that someone is probaly dying right now.

Having lost one of the closest family members to me I cant believe how much it would hurt to have your newborn baby die & having to grow up by yourself etc.

try the web site australian job search that is where i have found work there is heaps of jobs there even if you have to work away to support your family as i have done in the past so i sort of know what he is going throug
hope all go,s well you Cwarreen in the new year
Ps if your in the building game heaps of work in canberra at the moment thats where i work
300klms from home job before that 8ooklms from home some times the wife and kids just have to grin and bare you being away from home
mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back