Help Cwarren and family have a better Christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes for a great Christmas but we keep going on.
Sorry for your looses.
Marry Christmas and please have a safe New Year.

hear ill donate this if someone wants to buy her the money will go Cwarren and family not sure if you want to auction her off? its up to you Auzlizardking what the best way to do it is let me know

Attachments

• mor jungs 001.jpg
    mor jungs 001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 37
This is the spirit to be jolly, no need to attack others for having an opinion ;)

I'd help, if I wasn't in debt and slowly coming out of it on my $60 a week :/

Besides, Ashley is right, Christmas isn't about money.

I'm not getting any presents this year, but me and dad are happy (most of the time ;)) and healthy, that's what's important :)

Look I apologise for voicing my opinion.
thats all it was, as I have said a few times, didnt mean any offence, im just a sucker for those ads..
Have a great xmas.

hear ill donate this if someone wants to buy her the money will go Cwarren and family not sure if you want to auction her off? its up to you Auzlizardking what the best way to do it is let me know

The mods can set this up and all bids get PM to falconboy who will let everone know whos winning.

falconboy can you also keep track on the highest donater so I can give them the free enclosure - built by Parker's Enclosures

do you have a brain
do you have a heart
i bet your really blonde

Blonde??????? Geez now that is harsh Mick!!!!!!!!!

All the best cwarren72. I'd love to help but my butt is out of my trousers too, lucky i only have me and my snakes to support.

Ashleigh, when posts like this come up, if you don't wish to offer any assistance, then keep quiet.....it only ends up with another slanging match because obviously your comments were offensive to more than a few.

In the meantime i'm grabbing more popcorn.!

Simone.

Ashleigh:];698459 said:
Yes Its abit hard to tell kids that thought thenothing, At the time I didnt know that they had children.

Yeah, but at least the kids won't be brats :lol:

If people seriously want to help the kid/s just buy a gift and send ti to Cwarrens kids, that way your not worried about money being spent in the wrong way......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back