Oh no!!!, more Mac's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
There seems to be an interest in Blonde Mac's lately.....
Heres a few shots of some of this seasons Platinums.
It's been rather exciting; with a higher percentage of lighter ones this season.
The last picture is yearling which was like these pinkish looking juveniles when born.
Childrens juv's are one of my favourites; but can be such a pain to get feeding at times....
another long night ahead....lol
Cheers all Tree ;)

Attachments

• Picture 1241.jpg
    Picture 1241.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 549
  • Picture 1278.jpg
    Picture 1278.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 360
  • Picture 1299.jpg
    Picture 1299.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 613
Again they are absolutely beautiful, easily the best I have seen by a country mile. I just hope mine throw something like that this season. ;-)

re Oh

They are the uglyest looking albino carpets ive seen,too many little dark spots,go away gold mining or something youll never ever make it with those little black ducks in the albino department ;)

gorgeous photos indicus. the first two pics are gorgeous.
mel. :D:D

Awesome stuff Indicus, now that's a mac I'd be proud to own ;)

oh my god that 3rd photo made me need a fresh change of pants, bloody hell Mr T, thats amazing

Aw come on guys you blokes are smashing my poor little fellows hearts with all these beautiful looking macs, absolutely amazing looking blonde macs indicus.

Very nice :D
are they the mac/stimmy intergrade blondes or was that someone else who has them? or are these just differant snakes or am i just going crazy :?

having seen these in person not that long ago i have to say they are even better then the pics, they are crackers, well no, they are better then crackers,

Have too jump in line here and give you full credit tre for producing such beautiful animals as always!!!

Cheers Luke.

Wowee! They're cuuuute. But i love my dark caramelish coloured spotted heaps and heaps. He just shed two nights ago and his colours are so dark and pretty! But those blondes sure do look perdy!

Quite amazing the amount of people that like Blondes in general....
Thanks for the great replies everyone....:D
Ah Zulu :lol:....i really do agree with you; if only i could go bush prospecting now:(
These will be available soon as their feeding and i'm happy with their progress.
They will be priced from $300-$250 pending available sex's and overall body colour.
Orders welcome; no time wasters please.
Platinum Blonde's are very possibly derived from a natural intergrade form between Mac's-Stimson's. This assumption is only based on the oddities in markings on some of the juveniles that have been produced......some have a saddle type appearance in the marking's across their backs.
IMO, the blondes can have considerable variety among all the various locality types; with oddities in pattern being nothing to uncommon.
Thanks again everyone;
Cheers Tree

Attachments

• 19211735.JPG
    19211735.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 216
how they going tree, can't wait to get ours, lol, they are the most stunning maccies i've ever seen, and for that price they are also great value,
you won't be sorry if you buy these,

ps, is my cheque now in the mail,

talk soon mate......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back