The Great Wall!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakePower

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,
Here is just a quick pic of my GREAT WALL!!! I call it that as, I had Darryn from Parker's enclosures custom build them for me. It fills one wall in my home from side to side and top to bottom!! :)
I think his alias is "Auzlizardking" and he does some great work...
Just thought you might appreciate the wall, so to speak. It's not quite finished, but you can get the idea!!
Hope you like it, I sure do!!!
Cheers,
S.P.

Attachments

• 100_1975.jpg
    100_1975.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,982
Veyr nice, what will they be used for?

Were's mine?

Thanks for sharing

Kane

hehe, thats what i want my whole house to look like :D:D
yay @ The Wall

So is it just the 9 enclosures or is that all that fit in the photo?

Very nice.
IsK

snakepower is that a cot in the foreground? you keepin all your 'kids' in one room? lol

looks great

Thanks for the comments guys!
Isk, there is actually 6 cubes there, 3 across, 2 high. Makes 16 enclosures all up!!
Mr Spike, It will be housing solely snakes!
Cheers,
S.P.

Hey if you don't mind, how much did you pay for The Wall? PM me if you don't wanna say it on a forum, and if you don't wanna say it at all - also completely cool!!
Looks great!

So thats were all your cubes have been going Darryn?:lol:

Looks Great mate!!!;)

Cheers

"The Cube" -1200 W x 1150 H x 445 or 600 D- $520.00 in White- $620.00 in Black or Cherry
with ceramic light fitting two UV's, one thermostat to work both enclosures.
These are designed to stack on top of each other and side by side for all those who have a lot of reptiles and not a lot of room.

These can also be made up as 2's, 3's or 4's. So you can get one enclosure at the bottom and two at the top or 2 lots of 2. +$20.00
A bank of four (4).
There is a discount for more then one Cube.

When I get some more permanent enclosures - and hijack a room I will definately be hitting you up for a cube or a few...that wall is brilliant and just what I would really like...

Hi again all!

Yes they sure look great. Darryn helped me design them to my exact specs. They are so good, I think they are now part of his general list of enclosures!! :) :)
I have a few more on the way too! Darryn really does some great work! :)

Noni, Yes it is a cot in the pic too, My little boy loves to watch the snakes, and when I'm in the mood, he gets to play with them as well! Not bad for a little 10mth Boy. He is going to be a great herper one day!! lol.

PhilK, I think Darryn has put the prices up in this thread, so that should give you an idea on costs.

Cheers guys and thanks for looking!
S.P.

well congrats to u snakepower on ur great wall.. its awesome.. and compliments to the builder.. nice one auzlizking..
Looks fantastic , all neat, and matching.. perfect, makes owning herps a pleasure doesnt it..?

Thanks for your complimets guys
Thanks Jungle Freak! Always respect your opinion! Cheers Bud!
and Thanks again to Darryn for building them for me!!

Auzlizardking, do you custom build for Brock in Warners bay? if so i think i have one of yours. Great enclosures, even if they are way too big for my babies as yet

Nice work, will be doing the same shortly in my office. I need to keep nocturnals or i won't get any work done though!! Its better than watching tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back