What are we?? Guess?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
with permission from a fellow herper, here are 3 pics. Guess what species (not that hard really) but the answer may surprise!
jas

Last edited:
im gonna take a complete stab in the dark and say some form of jungle/diamond hybrid

yeah the pics are not great (or mine;))
but click on them and they are not that small!!
and yes 100% pure Gosford DIAMONDS as this is all this person breeds and the parents are crackers with some side striping.
Just thought I'd post in light of the other thread 'seriously???' as it is interesting to see the variety of animals around. And he is holding all these to grow as he knows they are pure but weird.
jas

yeah the pics are not great (or mine;))
but click on them and they are not that small!!
and yes 100% pure Gosford DIAMONDS as this is all this person breeds and the parents are crackers with some side striping.
Just thought I'd post in light of the other thread 'seriously???' as it is interesting to see the variety of animals around. And he is holding all these to grow as he knows they are pure but weird.
jas

Do I win a prize?

i recon there would have to be some form of hybrid back in the family tree! alot of pure diamonds have short stripes up there sides, but those on there back dont resemble rossetts at all. JMO

just because someone says there diamonds are pure blah blah blah, i wouldnt belive it unless i new the person well and trusted them and could see pics of the parents and gran parents! like i said its only my opion but i reccon its just a geneitic thro back from cross breeding somewhere back in the line!

have a look at the diamonds on Matt bonetts website very impresive
stripes and the highst golds ive every seen

I dodn't know why people think snakes can't vary from the 'typical' form without assuming there has to be some sort of interbreeding going on. Look at the incredible variety found in coastals, everything from spots to bands to full stripes and no pattern at all and they are PURE snakes.

just because someone says there diamonds are pure blah blah blah, i wouldnt belive it unless i new the person well and trusted them and could see pics of the parents and gran parents! like i said its only my opion but i reccon its just a geneitic thro back from cross breeding somewhere back in the line!

They are pure Gosford diamond's I had a fair few that looked like that and they were 100% pure:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back