• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1 Pair Gippsland Water Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpetologist69

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Gippsland Water Dragon’s (Physignathus lesueurii howittii)
I have 1 Sub adult pair in wonderful health and condition. Female has injured her nose due to rubbing on aviary wire :oops: will heal fast, both are around 12in long $450
Melbourne pick up only unless arranged otherwise…
Please contact Sheryl 040 1940 229, as I am advertising on her behalf so no PM’s please!
Phone or SMS… No tyre kickers’

First photo is of the Female, and second of the Male

Got the male and female around the wrong way!
First photo is of the Male, and second of the Female.

Hello africancichlidau,
The “TL” not the SVL is around 12in or more. In regards to the price the asking price now is $400 if interested no serious offer will be refused so please phone Sheryl for further questions as this is an ad and not the chit-chat area of APS. :wink: So this is the last comment I will reply to ok 8) So please contact Sheryl...

1 Pair Gippsland Water Dragons "Price reduction"

Gippsland Water Dragon’s (Physignathus lesueurii howittii)

Sheryl has advised me to drop the price from $400 to $320 ono for a quick sale!!!!!!!

--------------------These won?t last for long at this price!------------------------------------

Melbourne pick up only unless arranged otherwise…
Please contact Sheryl 040 1940 229, as I am advertising on her behalf so no PM’s please!
Phone or SMS… No tyre kickers’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back