1 Very Upset 15 year old boy !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
i woke up this morning, did the check up, and got to my childrens python, noticed him not moving, so i went to pick him up and he was all stiff and... dead :( i feed him every weekend, i was about to change his water then this happened, any ideas on how ?? please no hate, it hasnt been my day so far :( he was my first snake and i cant stop crying :(

Sorry for your loss Womaboy, cant be any help on the why.

So sorry for your loss, i lost my childrens hatchie a week or so ago its never easy

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I'm so sorry for your lose mate... especailly being your first snake, it is my nightmare when that day comes. Hope things turn around for you.

extremely sad loss, mate stuff happens.
could you inform us of any abnormal acting recently?
how old was she\he?
have you done anything abnormal lately to do with the husbandry?

tough luck mate.. Hurts when you lose one.. if you really want to know you can have a necropsy done to see what the cause of death was. but im sure it will cost a bit..

So sorry mate. It is never easy when these things happen. Chin up mate we are here for you if you need anything.

Sorry for your loss. I've lost a couple in my 16 years. It's not easy, nor does it get any easier.Like others have stated a necropsy is your best bet. I have one done one every time not only for piece of mind but to see if I did something wrong, and if I can fix it in the future.

Last edited:
extremely sad loss, mate stuff happens.
could you inform us of any abnormal acting recently?
how old was she\he?
have you done anything abnormal lately to do with the husbandry?
the only changes i noticed were behavioral changes, he was starting to get bit aggressive.

Sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how devastating it must be :( Unfortunately sometimes these things do just happen and it's a sad part of life we have to deal with. I hope you get another python though :)

Sorry to hear mate!How old was it, was it a hatchling?It's been very cold in Sydney, just check your heat source and thermostat were working, just a thought.Chin up mate, thinking of you.

Sorry to hear mate!How old was it, was it a hatchling?It's been very cold in Sydney, just check your heat source and thermostat were working, just a thought.Chin up mate, thinking of you.
Thank you :) i will check on all of that soon, i actually bought him off you just over a year ago, thanks for the good year i spent with him :)

it's a learning experience buddy same thing happened to me when I was 13 my spotted passed it's not easy is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back