• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1 x Female Nephrurus Levis Levis Adult for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liccy

Reaction score
Scientific Name: Nephrurus Levis Levis

Common Name: Smooth Knob Tail Gecko

Price: $150 (negotiable)

Quantity Available: 1

Willing to Freight?: No

Contact Details: Please PM me for details

Notes:

Dobby is very well loved and looked after but we have overcommitted on the pet side of things and no longer have a desire to breed crickets, wood roaches etc to feed her. It is a sad & regretful sale.

Dobby has always been a great eater, has no issues eating calcium dusted food and is very healthy.

She has no issues shedding either.

I am 90% sure it is a female - but I am not going to guarantee this - perhaps the buyer can have a look and decide for themselves.

I also have an exoterra tank (18 high x 12 x 12) with a warm & cool hide which she is currently housed in. I would be happy to discuss selling the tank with her, or will be selling the tank separately later.

The photos are very yellow. She is more purple than the photos show - and I will try and get a better photo when she is out.

Gecko 3.jpgGecko 1.jpg

Dobby is still for sale.

Please note: we are unable to freight and apologise for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately the enquiries we received about Dobby didn't go anywhere.

Dobby is still up for a regretful sale. We are simply overcommitted with pets & other obligations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back