10/11th January Qld Camping Trip - Kenilworth Homestead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfcop24

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
With less than a fortnight to go, I thought I would pop up another thread for discussion.....

Kenilworth Homestead http://www.kenilworthhomestead.com.au/
Camping per person: Price (inc GST) per night
Adult $9.00
Children 1- 14 yrs $5.00

Camping per Family
2 Adults and up to 4 children $28.00

Bunk Rooms
Ensuite bunk room.
- sleeps 4 $55.00
Bunk Room - Sleeps 8
Linen and cooking facilities not provided
$55.00

Local National Parks in Keniiworth Area - - - http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/publicatio...nd_forests.pdf

I think the best way would be for everyone to make their own arrangements regarding food, booking and getting there.....

****If you dont drive, and need help getting there... Maybe pm another member that is going, to see if they can pick you up and take you.......

This was he final List at the end of the other thread.... Who's Still coming??

Surfcop24 + 2 ( Saturday Morning )
Pete12
Lozza
Croc_Hunter_Penny
Mudimans
Rainbow_Searpent
Scrubbycam
Trouser_Snake
Harmac
DanTheMan
Fuscus
Dave94
Kyro + 6

I'll have to ask my dad, he may be interested in going..
What day will most people be getting there?
Do you have to pay anything if you have your own tent/swag?

We are definately still coming & will be arriving around lunch time on the 10th:)

Trouser Snake6.... Just Camping Fee's per night/ per person

Adult $9.00
Children 1- 14 yrs $5.00

Thats Great Kyro... I should be there before you... I have a Silver Ford Escape... ( Might put some APS Signs on my windows)

Kenilworth is a lovely area. I lived there for a year and I really miss it.

There are heaps of great camping spots and nature walks and the Cheese Factory is a great place to stop off at. They also have a great park across the road from it which is definately worth a look if you have young kids.

I can't make it but I hope you all have a great time.

Thanks Jewly, i'm sure we will;)
Surfcop we will look for your car then, we're driving a white Pajero.

Thanks for sorting that out, but unfortunately you'll have to take me off the list, turns out I can't come now:x
Sorry I left it till now, didnt realize it was so soon! where does time go?!

Just found this before I was about to start a thread to see who's coming. Despite requesting the weekend off I have been rostered on, will be spending the next couple of days trying to swap shiftsaround. Fingers crossed we will still be there. Will let you know ASAP, but currently still plan to go.

List To Date....

Surfcop24 ( Rick ) + 2
Kyro + 6
Fuscus

Maybe's...

Trouser Snake6 and Parent???
KaaTom
Mudimans

List To Date....

Surfcop24 ( Rick ) + 2
Kyro + 6
Fuscus

Maybe's...

Trouser Snake6 and Parent???
KaaTom
Mudimans

Don't think any of my parents will be coming. But my mother reakons she can get me there.
I would to get my mother to meet the first adult there..

Just called the homestead and I have to call back after 8am so he can double check the availability of the bunkers LOL So will let you all now definately after then, if so it will be me +4

I need to ask Dad, he might be able to take me, im not sure yet, so its not a yes or a no.
But i'll ask in a minute!

For those that are not able to get there/ dont drive.... I will have a spot for one or two people... Providing I dont have to drive out of my Way... ( Ormeau to Kenilworth )... I dont mind picking you up on the way... I also dont have a problem with speaking to your parents to set their mind at ease.... Please PM me if this is the case for my mobile number if this is the case.... Thanks Rick

***Just remember though, each person will be responsible for their own tents, sleeping arrangements and food... Unless it is organised with someone prior to the weekend.... :)

Wouldn't be able to camp, but I could come out saturday afternoon and go for a herp drive saturday night if thats OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back