10/11th January Qld Camping Trip - Kenilworth Homestead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it might be a moist Weekend......

Friday Few showers, becoming windy. Min 22 Max 26
Saturday Shower or two, windy. Min 19 Max 27
Sunday Shower or two. Min 19 Max 28
Monday Shower or two. Min 19 Max 31

We plan on going still..... The occasional shower might keep the temps down.....

And the swimming Holes at least will be full and fresh....

Looks like it might be a moist Weekend......

Friday Few showers, becoming windy. Min 22 Max 26
Saturday Shower or two, windy. Min 19 Max 27
Sunday Shower or two. Min 19 Max 28
Monday Shower or two. Min 19 Max 31

We plan on going still..... The occasional shower might keep the temps down.....

And the swimming Holes at least will be full and fresh....
warm moist nights - great for spotlighting

I just went out and bought a spotlight so i'm looking forward to trying it out :)

I hope you have a great time everyone, and remember to post pics when you get back ok?:D

Cheers
Joy

I just went out and bought a spotlight so i'm looking forward to trying it out :)

Thanks.....

You reminded me that I need to go out and buy another.... After the last one broke .....

What one did you get?? How many Candle power?? Saw one at Supercheap the other day... 10 Million Candle Power.... AWESOME!! Though it was way to big to carry more than a kilometre.... he he

Cant wait.....

I just went to use the one i bought earlier and its broken :evil: I guess i'll have to take it back and get another. It's just a no name thing but its 500 000 candle power. I used to live next to the Richmond RAAF base and 500 000 candles is enough to light up a hercules at around a kilometre ;)

I just went to use the one i bought earlier and its broken :evil: I guess i'll have to take it back and get another. It's just a no name thing but its 500 000 candle power. I used to live next to the Richmond RAAF base and 500 000 candles is enough to light up a hercules at around a kilometre ;)

Really..... Imagine what a 10 Million Candle power would do.... He he

Weather Keeps Changing of course.... Gott'n Better for Sunday...
Saturday Shower or two, winds easing. Min 19 Max 27
Sunday Fine. Min 19 Max 28
Monday Fine. Min 20 Max 29

I'm so spewing I can't come:( but I really hope you all have a fantastic time & don't forget to take lot's of pics for us:) Enjoy

Weathers pretty dismal!
Bet its cold out there. I guarantee you will find NO herps what so ever, and you'll get rained out, the camp site will flood, and you'll all have to go home around midnight tonight.

This will make me feel happy I didn't come.:lol:

Weathers pretty dismal!
Bet its cold out there. I guarantee you will find NO herps what so ever, and you'll get rained out, the camp site will flood, and you'll all have to go home around midnight tonight.

This will make me feel happy I didn't come.:lol:

******** If this Happens.... I will find where you live and hunt your Down... he he ********

Final List

Surfcop24 ( Rick ) + 2 - Silver Ford Escape
Fuscus - Mazda E2000 Van
Harmac + 3 - Silver Commodore Wagon
Mudimans + 1 - Silver Pulsar

Maybe's

Croc Hunter Penny + 1 ( Saturday only ? )
Blackdog ( Saturday Arvo if anyone will be going Herping) ******** Plse Pm him if you plan on going*********

** REMEMBER - If your there first, please make it known where you are with some signs... Markings Etc...

Weather

Forecast for Saturday
Mainly fine just the chance of a morning shower. Mostly moderate SE winds,
fresh at times during the morning.

Sunday Fine. Min 19 Max 28

Monday Fine. Min 20 Max 30

I should be up there about 830-930..... See you then.. :)

******** If this Happens.... I will find where you live and hunt your Down... he he ********

Hahaha, fair enough.
Just been looking on the Bureau's web site, weather down your way is looking alright, its been absolutley crap up here unfortunately, extremely windy, cold and wet. Some places have recorded wind gusts up to 93km/h.:shock:

I might be driving my green xr8 ute instead of the pulsar, will have to see how much stuff we have to bring

Have fun guys... wish we were coming, I wanna see heaps of pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back