10 People with Unbelievable Medical Conditions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This was truly a great read for me, and I'm sure it'll entertain many of you guys too :D

e.g.

For most people talking on a mobile phone, cooking dinner in the microwave or driving in a car is simply part of modern living in 21st century Britain. But completing any such tasks is impossible for Debbie Bird - because she is allergic to Cell Phones and Microwaves.

9 other amazing stories here:
http://www.oddee.com/item_96473.aspx

Glad you find amusement from other peoples hardships and illness..............i find your attitude disgusting.

Glad you find amusement from other peoples hardships and illness..............i find your attitude disgusting.

Did you even look at the link?

Very interesting stuff Duke, I wish I had lipodystrophy!

Where dose he mention that its amusing???

Very interesting Duke...

Cheers
MD

Entertaining doesn't mean amusing.
I'm sure he isn't laughing at those people and more so seeing how interesting it is.
Bad, good, horrible, sickening. Either way. To me-- that site was very interesting and informing.

THanks for that =)

i enjoyed it, some of these things are amazing. and i didn't see a single frown on any of their faces.

I just spent the last 1/2 hour going through the bits n pieces unreal ........was very interested ........some were a bit bizarre but other stuff was facinating...........thanks:)

interesting read, how's that to be able to eat anything and not put on weight, bring on the hot chips with gravy " Ăżummy"

theres was a story in the Shire's local paper today, a local woman born with no legs and only one arm has just got a job at Sutherland Council. she's got two young kids, and finished high school etc.
she gets around on a skateboard, drives, can type in the office apparently. and smiles.

And to think, poor Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has a brain disorder called dyspraxia and everyone feels sorry for the clumsy oaf!!!

Look at these medical curiosities. Man, they have some weird disorders. Oh, I mean weird in an admiring stance.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back